We help companies with the ISO 26262 compliance by the process development, education and the task support.
If you have a supplier from the Czech or Slovak Republic, we can help improving their processes that you might rely on their capabilities with your ASIL A – D production.
ISO 26262 defines many requirements that a team should fulfil both during the item / element development as well as in the production. We have experience and knowledge that helps you with all changes necessary to become a respectful automotive partner that perform development or production of the ASIL A – D elements with full respect to the ISO 26262 and IATF 16949 standard.
What shall be observed
- Develop safety management system
- Manage the development and production to keep all safety requirements in mind
- Communicate the requirements, design as well as potential issues with the client
- Properly verify and review all safety-related tasks
- Maintain the suppliers
- Observe the production reliability
How to become ISO 26262 compliant
You should have professional in the development or production. The ISO 26262 standards brings new skills it he process areas:
- Set up tasks management rules
- Set up rules of the safety requirements analysis, management and documentation
- Develop system of reviews and controls that verifies all safety-related tasks
- Set up documentation rules that keep records about the activates
Other parts of the standard change the approach to the technologies used for the items and their production:
- Verify and “proof” reliability of the item
- Use the proven technologies both in the item as well as in production.
- If new technologies are used, “proof” their reliability
- Develop safety items that are faultless and have safety modes in case that the principal function fails
With our support you can implement all changes to your processes.