Regardless how good knowledge of the ISO 26262 you have, you can start the project of the ASIL A–D item development. We support your processes and train you to manage all tasks and documentation appropriately on-the-fly.
Your teams should have good technical experience and skills to build up an item and we can managed control and records for you. You’ll concern to the engineering tasks and we’ll manage the processes and ensure, that the team does not forget anything important*:
- Develop safety concept
- Provide Hazard and safety analysis
- Set up safety requirements
- Make the FMEA or FTA analysis for the design, solution, operation and production
- Define Technical safety requirements and manage the safety requirements traceability
- Set up the supplier’s conditions
- Verify all tasks, communication and documentation
*) We develop the plan appropriate for your task. Not all mentioned steps should be necessary if you do not develop the whole system but only a part of it.
External Project manager
Even in case that you miss a skilled project manager, you can trust to our services. We provide the external project management and combine the safety and project manager role.
As a project manager we:
- Develop and process the project management plan
- Develop quality control system
- We observe your internal control system or develop the control system for the project and the production.
- We build up audit and verification procedures to fulfil the ISO 9001 / CMMI, ISO 26262 obligations. (ISO 26262 should be used in combination with a general quality management system).
During the project, the management system will maintain the project tasks and guide the staff. You’ll learn up the processes and take control over all tasks. Finally you’ll take control over the whole management system.