We have experience with the safety requirements analysis and management. Based on our experience we can manage your documentation or event the processes and reserve fulfilment of the ISO 26262 obligations.
Regardless how easy or complex is your ASIL A–D production or development, you shall manage the requirements:
- Ensure that all safety requirements are properly identified, documented and managed
- Ensure, control and verify processing of all requirements
- Be prepare to demonstrate your client that all tasks where properly staffed, performed, verified and documented
- Keep the control of the safety requirements during the whole production time
You do not have to expert for the ISO 26262 and still be capable to produce ASIL-classified results thanks to our support.
How we help with the safety requirements management
- Complete documentation
- Check the correctness of the description
- Observe that all necessary analysis has been performed
- Verify the requisite tasks
- Keep the requirement traceability with the appropriate documentation and control that all requirements are processed
Why we are capable
With the more than 20 years in the system development including safety-critical solutions we know how the traceability maintenance and verification of all steps is important for and overall system quality.
With many years of the experience with ISO standards including the certification experience we’ve built know-how and practice in the control system maintenance and development.
Support for your Czech or Slovak suppliers
Are you looking for a cooperation with suppliers in the Czech or Slovak Republic but have a doubt about their process and quality maintenance? We help you with the audit services or direct support of the shared project with the control of the supplier management standards
Support for a new subsidiary in the Czech Republic
If you are on the way to start up a new business in the Czech Republic we support your project with the local-based services that are invaluable for trouble free start:
- Build up processes with the quality and standards in mind
- Build up set of internal trainings including e-Learning trainings for new workers
- Develop internal communication standards
- Build up the management skills for new staff